Conditions of Admission
Master of Laws (LLM)
Conditions of Admission to the LLM study:
Submission of a fully completed study application.
Application submission is FREE. Applicants are admitted to study without entrance exams or entrance interviews.
Completed university education at least at the bachelor’s level or completed postgraduate studies in the BBA or BSc program.
In the absence of a university education, management experience must be documented: download form, together with a completed high school education with a high school diploma.
The nearest LLM specialized block starts on 11. 2. 2023
Discounted price of LLM studies
Only until 5. 2. 2023
3.098 € without VAT
How to apply for studies quickly and easily:
- Go to online application and choose specialization LLM Corporate Law.
- Please indicate on the application form your expected start date (when you would like to start your LLM studies).
- Fill in the other additional information, attach proof of your highest level of education and submit your application.
- A study coordinator will contact you within 2 weekdays with further information and progress.
- Subsequently, you will be sent access data to the student section (e-learning system), where you can find study materials and all other information necessary for your studies, including the dates of individual course days.
- Payment for the LLM can be made in up to 12 instalments without any increase in the tuition fee. You can find more information in the tuition fee section.