MSc Trial study
Master of Science (MSc)
Interested in an MSc but not sure if the studies if it’s right fit for you?? Take advantage of the non-binding option of an MSc Trial study. With the completion of the trial study, you can try everything out and then decide for yourself whether or not to continue your studies.
For one month you can take either 2 study modules (Project Management, Human Resource Management) or 3 modules (Fundamentals of Management, Finance and Economics, Lean Management) within the basic block. If you decide to continue your studies after this period, nothing prevents you from successfully completing the entire program and obtaining an MSc. degree.
If you decide not to continue with the MSc studies for any reason, it can be terminated immediately after one month with no further obligations or payments. . If you meet the study requirements for the exam, you will be issued an international certificate in Czech and English for the completed modules. If you wish to continue your studies, your study modules will be recognized throughout the MSc program.
To apply for the MSc Trial study, you must meet the following Conditions of Admission for MSc studies at ESBM, i.e. completed university education at least at the bachelor level or, where appropriate, completed professional education in a BSc program, or proven experience in a management or managerial position, together with a completed secondary education with a high school diploma.
We offer the MSc Trial study at a discounted price of 373 € (9.500 CZK) excluding VAT. If you continue your MSc studies, this fee will be deducted from the total tuition fee.
The MSc Trial study fee includes:
- participation in a face-to-face seminar of 2 or 3 study modules,
- refreshments at the seminar (lunch and coffee break),
- full administrative support throughout the study period,
- access to the student section with all materials and a platform for communication with lecturers,
- individual consultation with lecturers,
- support of the study department, individual consultations with the study coordinator,
- the opportunity to submit seminar papers including evaluation,
- library services,
- execution of certificates.
The next seminar will take place on Saturday 18. 2. 2023. For more information about studying MSc Trial Study, do not hesitate to contact our study coordinators.