Conditions of Admission
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Conditions of Admission to the MBA study:
Submission of a fully completed study application.
Application submission is FREE. Applicants are admitted to study without entrance exams or entrance interviews.
Completed university education at least at the bachelor’s level or completed postgraduate studies in the BBA or BSc program.
In the absence of a university education, management experience must be documented: download form, together with a completed high school education with a high school diploma.
The nearest MBA basic block starts on 15. 4. 2023
Discounted price of MBA studies
Only until 2. 4. 2023
3.224 € without VAT
How to apply for studies quickly and easily:
- Go to online application.
- Choose from 22 MBA specializations according to your interest and focus.
- Please enter anticipated start date (when you would like to start your MBA studies) in your application.
- Fill in the other supplementary data, attach proof of your highest education and send the application.
- The study coordinator will contact you within 2 working days with further information and procedure.
- Subsequently, you will be sent access data to the student section (e-learning system), where you will find study materials and all other information needed for studying, including a list of dates for individual course days.
- Payment for MBA studies can take place in up to 12 installments without an increase in the study price. More information can be found in the section tuition.
We will help you with everything!
We will be happy to welcome you to the school premises and guide you through the entire study.Contact us
We will be happy to answer your questions about the study.Query